Friday, June 6, 2014

Success Recount





TASK -
You are going to write a descriptive recount, telling our audience about a time you were successful.  Don’t forget you need to…
  • put things in order
  • use describing words
  • give lots of detail to paint a picture in the readers head
  • start with something that was said or thought
  • use powerful verbs
WALT
Describe a time we were successful



“Woohoo we're finally here… Lonsdale park” I screamed “ I've always  wanted to go here”.   I went to my dorm skipping as happy as could be, I unpack my luggage with a huge grin on my face I made my bed and I boosted it to the hall.  We had briefing and went over all the rules and we introduce our self and then the fun began.  


To get the ball rolling Cathy my division manager announced “ this weekend we are making . . . poppet “  all the cadets cheer with excitement  “our poppets are based on what is important to me” Cathy announced, straight away I had a idea . . . Miss money blond curly hair, money tucks, gold top hat and gold eye’s. The next day I put my blood sweat and tears into making my poppet after all that hard efit it was all effit was finished and it looked just how I planned


The next day I put my uniform on as fast as the wind.  I boosted it into the hall we did parde  and after all of that it was time to receive our badge, I stood there tall and proud as handed me my badge.  I was so proud of myself because it was my first badge.


After all of that it was all over.  I packed all of my gear and waited for my ride.  I was proud of myself and I was exhausted. I was so overjoyed that it was over, at that point of time my ride was I picked up my luggage and I spent another hour in the car from Mitimiti to Kaikohe.  

The End . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment