Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Learning Reflection


In class time today we had to a reflection of the term and here mine...

...What was your best moment in term one? Why?
The best moment in term 1 is when I found  out that I was an ambassador. I never thought that I had or have the skills to be one.
What was the most important thing you learnt?
The most important thing I learnt  was art. The best type of area of art was blending

What subject do you do the best in this term and why?
The best subject I liked this term was art I enjoy drawing things. I like doing it by myself Because it calms me down and it’s nice and quiet.  
What subject did you not do so well in and why?.
The subject I think I need to work on is my te reo maori. need to work on confidence and pronounce it properly  
Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently.
I think I did manage my time . I have finish most of my task . and I do work independently sometimes

What can I do differently next term to improve? Why?
I think that I don’t really need to improve on anything. I am up to date with my work and I manage my time well and I work independently.     (sometimes)

Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you have done this term:

8...☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
/10   n

    By Waimarama

2 comments: